Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow, snow, and more snow!!!

Over two feet of snow and who's ready for more? I don't know about anyone else but I personally love the snow. The more the better! Its one of a few things that can pretty much shut down an entire area for a whole day, not to mention provide school cancellations and delays! Snow enjoyment is enhanced by having a dog. Playing with a dog in the snow is great fun and anyone who doesn't enjoy the snow needs to buy a dog and just have fun. You know you got a lot of snow on the roads when jobs start posting cancellations. I was stuck at work on Tuesday night till around 10:30pm so much for my boss caring about his second shift getting home safely. Driving home from work that late as the snow is just piling up made it much more easy to call off the next day. That didn't matter because the factory was actually shut down at around 11:30am. A long day of stirring chips turn to a long day of shoveling snow, but that's OK cause I have two dogs to play in the snow with one the size of a small horse (slight exaggeration there) and the other one third the height of the snow. The little dog tries to take on the snow more than the big dog does and boy is it funny. I ended up paying for the free day off in the middle of the week by having to work on Saturday but that's the way the cookie crumbles I guess. I here we are supposed to get more snow on Monday night into Tuesday morning and I even heard rumors about even more snow this weekend!! I say bring it on, bring it all on!

No comments:

Post a Comment